Friday, November 22, 2013

Flashback Friday: Thanksgiving 2010

Next week, here in the U.S. we will be celebrating Thanksgiving. It is my very favorite holiday. One of my sisters and I alternate hosting Thanksgiving and Christmas. I like to reflect on all that I am thankful for and my family is a fun group to spend time with. My kids always have fun with their cousins and it is a relaxing day with a yummy meal. In 2010 it was my turn for Thanksgiving. Looking back at these pictures I can not believe the changes my kids have gone through in 3 short years! Little Coley girl lost a tooth Thanksgiving Day. 

My sisters and I always play Scrabble. All of the kids want to play with us but the game only accommodates 4 so they brought out Yatzee.

My current 4 year year old was just over 1 and my current high school freshman was just a little guy too.

My nephew always brings along his guitar and is very entertaining.

My kids are off school next week but I am hoping to get a post. Hope you have a fun weekend!!

6 comments:

  1. Thanksgiving is THE big one at our house! Having a special one this year with Hoosier friends flying in for several days!!! Your home looks warm and welcoming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always visited my friend Victorias house on thanksgiving. Her kitchen reminds me of yours! I always love their house on holidays- it's huge and warm and open. Everybody sort of gathers around and hangs out. I totally wanna go to your house fir the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you all have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice pictures, Gina! The moments with your family are very very nice! :) Have a nice time! Jola

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love being with everyone and playing Scrabble! I love Scrabble mire than the turkey! Happy Thanksgiving, Gina!

    ReplyDelete