Friday, December 6, 2013

Flashback Friday: Basketball Boy

I guess this little guy has always loved basketball. I would guess he is about 8 months old in this photo. As soon as I hit "publish" I will be heading to his very first high school game. I am a bit excited and a bit nervous. He is very excited about the season ahead with new team mates and a new Coach. Our oldest son's high school games were a highlight in our family and I am sure it will be the same with Super Sam.
How is the craziness at your home? I have not been home much to get anything done here. I have been Christmas shopping, but nothing is wrapped. We have our tree but it is not decorated. I have sewing projects but nothing is sewn. Maybe we can put a few ornaments on between games this weekend. Either way we are loving the fresh smell of the Christmas tree and snow is in the forecast here for tomorrow. Have a fun weekend and I hope you are enjoying the fun of this season!! :)


6 comments:

  1. How exciting! My son likes bb too! He liked playing in the driveway best but he kept stats for his high school team. Enjoy! I don't have any pine in the house right now, I need bough or something for the fragrance. Merry, merry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that Super Sam had a super game! How fun for all! Enjoy more hoops today and the snow too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope he had a great time in his first High School game, another milestone reached!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting for him - and you guys! I love that you are having snow whilst it is 28 degrees here today! I am only home Monday night this coming week - Kinder concert, High school awards night, my work party, andrew's work party, working saturday night…….phew! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you enjoyed his first game! There's nothing quite like the nervousness/excitement you feel for your kids in their big moments. We got pounded with snow this weekend, and there is more in the forecast. I'm a SoCal gal, so it's not my favorite thing. Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Gina, don´t worry, enjoy the Christmas time :) We will decorate our Christmas tree on 23rd December late night. It is tradition in our country. But yes, some families decorate their tree during the December because of lovely smell of tree and because of nice festive mood. So, keep good humour :)
    Have a wonderful time! Jola ***

    ReplyDelete